Terms & conditions
When using Westcountry SEN’s Website or reading any documentation produced by Westcountry SEN Ltd, please note that the term ‘we’ or ‘us’ refers to Westcountry SEN Ltd. The term ‘you’ refers to the person using, visiting or purchasing from Westcountry SEN Ltd’s website.
When using our website, documents, and products you automatically accept and are bound by Westcountry SEN’s code of practice. you should not use our website, documents or products if you disagree with these codes of practice:
- The intellectual property rights and material on Westcountry SEN Ltd’s website is wholly owned by them unless otherwise stated. All rights are reserved.
- Although the greatest care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on Westcountry SEN Ltd’s website, the information is provided without guarantee or any warranty of the suitability of the content. You are fully aware that Westcountry SEN Ltd shall not be made liable in connection with the use of the information received or product bought.
- it is up to you as the user to be sure that anything available such as products, services and information through Westcountry SEN’s website is specific to your requirements. Westcountry SEN Ltd accepts no responsibility if what has been provided does not meet expectations.
- The content on any parts of this website can change without any notice.
- All Material on Westcountry SEN’s website is owned by Westcountry SEN Ltd, and may not be produced in anyway unless permission is given.
- Westcountry SEN does not allow any part of its content to be linked to another website without written permission.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
Would you like to get in touch about tuition?
Then please ring 01747 859102 / 07444575543, send an email to [email protected] or click the button below to use our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you.